E-retailer success stories
OrderFlow’s flexible WMS supported Nexus Fulfilment when it won the contract to manage South African Breweries’ promotional material across 49 country-wide depots.
- Magento ecommerce integration
- Managing 49 depots across South Africa
- Scan & Go feature added
OrderFlow allows KeepMe to despatch both B2C and B2B orders from the same stock holding, quickly and efficiently.
- Sped up order processing
- Improved inventory management
- Now clear all orders by close of play 80% of the time
Real-time stock feeds from the OrderFlow environment trigger overnight deliveries to the e-commerce warehouses from the central distribution centres.
- Real-time stock feeds
- Supporting e-commerce fulfilment operations
- Custom store delivery routes
Having determined that its previous warehouse management system delivered few benefits, streetwear clothing specialist Urban Industry found its deployment of OrderFlow to be nothing short of revelatory.
- Magento to Shopify migration
- Global-e integration
- Optimised whole process
ProFS is one of UK's leading fulfilment houses and also one of our most established customers, with whom we have enjoyed a long and very positive relationship.
- Satisfying challenging deadlines
- Quick responses to operational needs
- The whole process is so agile and free of excessive red tape
Working with companies ranging from non-profits through to tech giants, San Francisco-based Social Imprints has enjoyed massive time savings by using OrderFlow to support all of its clients from a single platform.
- All-in-one warehouse management system
- Shopify integration
- San Francisco based
New customers and growing volumes have allowed Axell Logistics to expand its warehouse capacity. The additional space has also allowed Axell to provide a ‘hybrid’ warehouse service to clients that need to fulfil both trade and consumer orders from the same stockholding.
- Boosted efficiency
- Using OrderFlow for over 5 years
- Growing demand for its fulfilment services.